Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) Policy The health and safety of employees and others who may be affected by the company’s activities is fundamental to the success of its business. BLISS undertakes a proactive approach to managing health and safety, environment and quality practices, with the objective of creating a safe environment. BLISS has set standards that address these important issues, constantly striving to achieve the goal of zero incidents, with no lost time or reportable injuries, no environmental incidents and continual improvement of quality processes. This is delivered through compliance with our Management System, an integrated risk-based management system accredited to OHSAS 18001 (Safety), ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environment) standards. We also utilises PAS99:2006 which allows the integration of common elements of its business management systems. This policy is the responsibility of BLISS HSE Coordinator ; it is subject to continual improvement and is periodically reviewed to ensure suitability, adequacy and effectiveness in respect of the impacts and risks arising from our activities. To achieve this policy, BLISS
- Ensures that all employees are competent to carry out (or undertake or complete) their tasks through training, information, instruction and consultation
- Identifies hazards in all activities and seeks to eradicate or control them
- Aims to provide quality that surpasses its customers’ expectations and adds value for them
- Communicates openly with its stakeholders to ensure an understanding of our HSEQ policies, standards, programs and performance
- Committed to complying with defined requirements and procedures
This policy is consistent with the corporate policies.